Just back from work not long ago. Working opening today till 7.30pm, anyway today is my first day of working. Not bad, I like it. Workmates all been quite nice. Haha. Today our Operation Manager came down to store, first day of working and I get to see who's the Operation Manager le. Fast yeah. My 1st SIC called me over and intro me to the Operation Manager. Phew. And I've learned alot of things bout shoes now which i totally don't know any before I start working in this job.
Anyway last few days didn't get to blog cause I'm having my 5 days course. Tiring, and finally that course had end and i got my Cert for Customer Servise Professional already. Yeepee. One more new knowledge I've gain. =) Going for another course next week and work at the same time. Guess Other then work I really have no time to go out often le, BUT it's alright. HAHA.
When I'm working gf at home waiting for me, now I've end work le but gf working. =( But it's alright, gf coming back soon. Another few more hours time, I WAIT. Haha. FINALLY I'm having my OFF DAY! Yeah. After going to course for 5 days and right after my 5 days i start my first day of work. Jiayou! Gf hurry end work hurry come back ok. Smiles. I miss you baby.
Thanks baby for always giving in to me and have so much patiennce towards me, I'm sorry and I appreciate it. I promise you I really will try and make myelf don't be so small gas ok. I LOVE YOU!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment