Friday, June 26, 2009

Third Post For Today


Back from work at 10.30pm. When I'm on the bus back after work, I press the 'Bus Stopping' button BUT the bus driver didn't stop at the stop i want to drop for me. =( So I have to walk back from the stop after, so tired already yet still have to walk back. Argh. If not I can be back abit more earlier de.

Girlfriend working now, it's my turn to wait for girlfriend back from work. Haha. Still eating my dinner now. Dinner today is prepared by girlfriend before she leave for work, thanks baby! =) The faster I finish my dinner, the faster I can take a short nap before girlfriend end work. Working full shift tomorrow, just know it when doing closing just now. Still thought that I end work at 8.30pm, but it's alright la. Girlfriend working tomorrow also so ya, no difference. Even if I end work at 8.30pm I'm also alone.

Not much picture to upload le, uploaded most of the pictures already.

No comments: