Thursday, July 9, 2009

Everyday's Work and Work

07th July 2009 Tuesday
11th MONTHS ANNIVERSARY!


Our day at ZOO
Is this Tiger cute?



06th July 2009 Monday

Went to peninsular and find my short pants I usually wear after my course but can't find, abit disappointed and can't find any new design I like so no choice i leave the shop which I usually buy short pants from, then walk around other stores see whether they have any short pants which is plain which I prefer. Then miracle appears, I happened to see another stores selling short pants looks something like what I usually wear. Haha. Happy, finally get to get more of my shorts. =)

After peninsular, walk to Raffles City to buy ring for me and my girlfriend. Our Couple Ring. SMILES! =) After being together for 11 months we finally have our own ring le. Replaced away that ring already. Hehe. After Raffles City, walk to citylink and get girlfriend's slipper as her slipper spoilt the day before. Yah, that's why.

No comments: