Yesterday had a great day out at Sentosa, because yesterday is a very special day to me. It's 07th of August 2009. Haha. Me and my gf 1 Year Anniversary! Smiles. =) Went Sentosa be tourist again like last month we went Zoo. It's fun. Took and saw alot of things which I've never take and see before, e.g Tiger sky tower, Cable car, Merlion. Haha. But's it's all those high level view of Singapore, so it was like 'I'm abit scared'. LOL. Having the feels of taking the 'Spaceshoot' at Genting, "PHOBIA~~".
Worked 1.15pm to 9.30pm today, tiring cause didn't get enough sleep but other then that everything's was fine. Gf came accompany me have my lunch break, so we went nearby and had our lunch (Chicken Rice). Then back to workplace area walk around for awhile then it's time for me to go back for work. Anyway, mum's called me when I'm having my lunch break actually wanna ask me out for dinner but I only end work at 9.30pm. Sorry mum. I'll ask you out for dinner some other day alright. So after gf accompany me for work she also off to her work le.
Till now it's been 6 hours after my work haven't seen my gf le, cause she's still working although she's having migraine. Poor gf. Jiayou alright. JIAYOU! =) I'm watching 'Guess 3' not. But nohting interesing.
Tomorrow working morning shift, YEAH. It's my last morning shift for this 2 weeks le, so must treasure. Haha. Cause next week schedule S*CKS la! It's all wither afternoon shift or full shift. How S*CKS right. Sighs, no choice. =(
My whole mouth now in damn pain. Due to that 'problem stud' I brought it in Cine that day when I'm there with my gf after work for movie. That stud is cheap ($2.90), I thought it will be like those ordinary stud I had before BUT this time it causes my whole mouth in pain. With weird dots all popping out on my upper and lower tougue, and mouth palate and around tougue tie. And not just that, I'm having in my mouth too. Sads. My mouth is just so sentive to germs and dirt. =(
Monday having my OFF day. Actually 1st in charge thought I'll be having my course so didn't set my schedule, but then I told him monday is a public holiday the school not open so I have to work but then he just told me I'll be having my Replacement Off (RO) on that day, so I say ok lo. Then work full shift on tuesday then schools on wednesday.
Wanna work hard and earn many many money for alot alot of things. JIAYOU AR!! Haha. =)
What a long post today, thinks it's because it's been long that I didn't blog too, that's why. PROBABLY. LOL. No pictures to blog, so might post photos in my next post. Alright, stop here for today. Good nights. =)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment