After got my pay I can clear one or two items from my 'WISHLIST' le, firstly will be my 'adidas bagpack'. HAHAHA. Then after that I not sure le.
Another afternoon shift tomorrow, this week has been working 3 afternoon and 1 full shift. Not bad le, cause next week will be even worst. Gonna have 2 full shift and 2 afternoon shift. 2 days at wheelock and 2 days at junction 8. I starting to wonder which station really am I at, wheelock OR junction 8 sia. 2 days here 2 days there. I'm like standing nowhere eh. LOL. Poor me? -.-
After blogging I've to train up my arm le, jiayou jiayou!!
Soon gf gonna start work at her new workplace already, soon my lesson/course gonna end too, soon I've to really work 6 days a week le.
- Gf gonna start work at her new workplace: Finally gf founf a full time job at retail line already and what's more it's so near from my 'station' store. If there's chances still get to send gf to work, have our lunch break together, and fetch gf end work. GOOD NEWS. =)
- My lesson/course gonna end soon: Lesson/course will end at 9th September 2009, it means it's just less then twelve days away only. No more having lesson at tpy hub which don't even have to take bus, and wake up early. Having my last module soon. NOT THAT GOOD NEWS. '.'
- Soon I've to work 6 days a week: Work all 6 days a week will really make me bored to death, but another good thing is I have more chances to work at orchard with my gf. Yeah.
OK, end of today's post. BYEBYE.

No comments:
Post a Comment