Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back To Normal, YEAH?

Woke up early morning today at 8.30am, early right? Haha. =) Now watching channel 5 and gf outside preparing soup for me, thanks baby.

Went interview with gf yesterday in the morning 10am but waited almost 30 minuites for the interview, finish everything at around 11.20. Actually gf not going to accompany me to interview but last minute I ask her to accompany me. Ha. slightly late so we flag a cab there, the taxi driver so proud and show off with his car please. So what it's an US car?? LOL.

After interview walk to Cine with gf but there's nothing to do there so we walk to Taka for a walk and unknowingly we went shopping in CS for grocery cause gf going to cook soup for me, yeah. Took bus home after our grocery shopping, reach home around 2 plus and we finish eating our food we fall asleep. *Sounds so PIG* Woke up at 8 plus in the night, thought we won't be able to sleep yesterday night already but who knows we slept early and wake up early today. It's good. Slowly we're tuning back to normal sleeping time le. No more screwed up sleeping time!

Now not feeling tired, so not me. HAHA. The interviewer told me that the latest she will contact me by a week. Will she call me back and tell me a good news bout my job application? Hope so, I wanna work for that brand BUT the pay quite low. That's the only thing not good about it. If i got that job I can't treat it like playing already, cause if I don't commit for that job I'll REALLY SUFFER.


I know you're unhappy over what always happens again and again BUT i also don't wish too right? I really get unhappy not in purpose, and I know I going to have interview early morning the next day that's why I make myself sleep. I also got to be respondsible when i know i got to do something the next morning too ar. Definately you also wants me to act with more respondsible, am i right?

No comments: