Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tomorrow, Interview, YEAH!

Went tanning today early in the morning with nessa and jx, it's really been quite some time i didn't go for tanning and waht's more jx finally free to go tanning with us again le. =) *anyway, I'M BRUNT!*

After tanning went vivo for dinner with them then send gf to work. Went to collect my LAST pay from TCC is like so omg can, is so far from my expected salary. I really thought I have around 100+ for that few days but yet it's only 70. And that's it. Feeling weird, seems like I really did work more then just 2 days, cause the comfirmation paper for my pay thing just stated 2 days and 70 is all I have. Isn't it sad. Hmm. But it's alright since I'm not gonna bother that anymore. Less then let it be less bah.

Head down to bugis to meet twins for awhile till night time, eat dinner, slack. Feeling so tired tiday after tanning, eyes keep wanting to close but I don't allow it to. Isn't me bad? No not at all, I'm outside mah, how to sleep right? Yeah man. =) HAHAHA, anyway there's a good news today. While I'm at bugis walking around waiting for twins to reach I receive a call from gf during her break, she says I have a job call. YEAH YEAH YEAH! Happy, it's from the company i wanna work under de. Surprise, I thought they won't call me already.


Going for interview tomorrow morning, wish me good luck please~. Haha. Will I get the job? Or I won't get that job? Tomorrow JIAYOU! Hehe.

No comments: